To our valued patients and friends,
The COVID-19 pandemic has drastically changed the flow of our daily life. Experts and health officials are continuing to learn more about the virus, which leads to changes in regulations and protocols. In regards to these ever-evolving circumstances, our priorities at Dr. Syan’s dental office remain the same: making sure our patients receive the safest and highest quality preventative dental care!
We take our safety very seriously and implement the latest health and safety standards in our office.
To ensure we are able to provide the highest quality of care, the following protocols that we have implemented in response to the Covid-19 pandemic are as follows:
- Screening: We require everyone to answer our Covid-19 symptom screening form both prior to, and on the day of the appointment. This also includes the sanitation of hands when entering the clinic and includes the body temperature taken with our non-contact infrared thermometer.
- Masking: Everyone who enters our building and internal clinic are required to wear a mask both in the building lobby and elevator, as well as our office waiting room.
- Reduced Traffic: Appointment times are staggered to reduce traffic. We are requesting that adult patients arrive unaccompanied and minors are accompanied by only one guardian.
- Cleaning and Sanitation: In addition to standard infection control protocols, we’ve enhanced our cleaning practices and emphasized our cleaning regime in our waiting area and on high-contact surfaces.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Our team is utilizing additional PPE to include isolation gowns, impervious lab coats, face shields, higher-level masks, gloves, and specialized products and equipment to control aerosols, including the use of a HEPA filter air purifier.
- Social Distancing: Our waiting room has been rearranged and our clinic has modified our check-in process to exclusively book over the phone to minimize contact by eliminating walk-in appointments.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with us during this unprecedented time.
If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at (905)-525-5722. We’ve missed you and can’t wait to see you soon!